Our fast-growing company is seeking a Senior Account Executive.
This is a great sales role for the right candidate who thrives in an entrepreneurial culture and who wants to own/drive your region/business. Potential to move into various senior roles of our FAST‐GROWING Company.
This is a REMOTE position and can be located anywhere in the US.
The Senior Account Executive is a solutions/consultative sales role where you will be solving business challenges by offering relevant Business Process Automation tools that allow organizations to automate back‐office functions like procure‐to‐pay and data capture challenges.
The ideal candidate will qualify and prioritize prospects, generate individual opportunities, build a book of business through personal networking and relationship building, and develop opportunities to closure resulting in consistent quota achievement.
The candidate must have a proven track record of ‘getting in front of the customer’ and be primarily a “hunter” as opposed to a “farmer”.
If you are a tenacious software salesperson willing to work hard in order to make a lot of money we want to talk to you!
- Experience in Purchase to Pay, Accounting, and/or Workflow Automation preferred
- Experience in accounts payable solutions preferred
- Ability to understand strategic priorities, business needs, and pain points of accounting processes
- Competitive Knowledge of the AP Landscape (preferred)
- Comfortable presenting remotely or in‐person
- Demonstrated Knowledge of Accounting (AR/AP) and Accounting systems
- Experience in both inside and outside sales, preferably with a financial services firm, software and/or technology firm or related is preferred
- Expertise in using a deep discovery process to understand customer needs and provide a solution map in a consultative sales process
- Results oriented and able to thrive by self‐motivation
- Proven ability to navigate multiple stakeholders and sell value‐added software solutions to enterprise CFOs, CIOs, and shared services organizations
- Proven experience achieving quotas of >$500K annually
- Five or more years of direct sales or relevant experience in a SaaS or Enterprise environment
- Three years selling Enterprise SaaS products to the office of the CFO at enterprise clients
Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary responsibility is to target new logo sales and manage your sales funnel.
- Identify Leads, Convert Leads to Deals, and Convert Deals to Sales.
- Secondary responsibility is to expand existing relationships by cross‐selling and upselling existing customers that you previously sold.
- Achieve and/or exceed established sales quotas on a consistent basis.
- Accurately forecast opportunities utilizing CRM and all associated tools.
- Engage with development team and other sales support resources as necessary to maximize opportunities.
- Effectively prioritize and maximize call time and appointments to generate leads, advance the decision‐making process, and close sales.
- Manage sales cycles from opportunity to close, requiring attention to detail and strong execution in all phases of the buying cycle.
- Provide a great buying experience for prospects, customers, and resellers.
Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, computer science or a related area or equivalent experience.
What We Offer You:
- Company subsidized Medical and Dental Insurance (Vison Optional)
- 401(k) Retirement Plans – Company Match Offered
- Life & Disability Insurance – Company Sponsored
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, & 8 Company Holidays
- Sales Support including lead generation, solutions consultants, and a team ready to help you sell!
- Compensation (Based on Experience): Unlimited commission potential with minimum quota OTE (base plus commission) of $110k – $140k.