This is a REMOTE full-time position and can be located anywhere in the world – but must work US business hours.
Our fast-growing SaaS software company is seeking a full-time Solutions Consultant – Procure to Pay. This is a perfect position for someone looking to grow from a junior to a senior level solution architect role.
This person will be mentored, trained, and developed in SaaS solution scope writing skills under our Senior Solution Consultant as he or she learns our solutions and how they enhance customer accounting processes. Once ready, they will be given a high level of responsibility for solution architecture in a more senior role.
CoreIntegrator, LLC is looking for an energetic, multi-talented and motivated individual to join the team as a Solution Consultant.
This position is ideal for someone with a strong understanding of the purchasing and accounts payables processes and who loves helping potential customers develop and implement business solutions.
Solution Consultant – Procure to Pay
The goal of the Solution Consultant is to successfully align the CoreIntegrator (CI) workflow technology technical design and implementation with the customer’s business objectives. They will create and articulate the functional and technical solutions (scope) that address customer needs and best equip them for success.
This is not a sales position.
The Solution Consultant will participate with the sales team in initial product demonstrations to prospective customers, providing them with an overview of the system while answering technical questions and learning potential customers’ functionality requirements. They will collaborate with the sales team and provide feedback on the compatibility of CI to the customer requirements, existing systems, and integration points.
The Solution Consultant will work closely with each CoreIntegrator potential customer to understand and document the customer’s business requirements and confirm the overall scope of the project. They will identify gaps (if any) between the customer’s requirements and existing CoreIntegrator functionality and define solutions to bridge the gap. The Solution Consultant will create the overall technical vision for the CI software to align to the customer business requirements. They will review the requirements with the CI technical and implementation team and work closely with the implementation team to ensure the solution is delivered per the functional requirements.
To effectively align the CoreIntegrator solution with business objectives, the solutions consultant must have strong leadership and communication skills, as well as both technical and business knowledge. They will be the link between the functional design, the technological vision, and the actual implementation. The Solution Consultant will bridge communication between the customer business requirements and the CI development and implementation teams to ensure everyone is aligned in developing and implementing technical solutions for business problems.
The solutions architect is a client-facing role and will require a strong ability to manage customer satisfaction and set proper expectations for the end-product.
The Solution Consultant will:
- Assist the sales team with product demonstrations to prospective customers, providing them with an overview of the system while answering questions and learning their functionality requirements
- Provide feedback to sales team on the compatibility of CI to the customer requirements, existing systems, and integration points
- Take ownership of understanding and documenting customer requirements
- Identify gaps between CI functionality and customer requirements and work with the development and implementation team to define the best solutions
- Guide the implementation team on any nuances of the of the customer requirements
- Ensure the technical solution aligns to the requirements
- Actively lead the technical vision to success.
- Work with the product and implementation team to develop scalable solutions and products as new future product functionality is identified
- Maintain engagement on a project from inception to post-go-live
- Provide guidance and leadership on solutions to any functional or technical issues/problems as they arise
- Lead brainstorming sessions to develop potential solutions for business needs or problems
- Review any change requests or scope modifications to ensure the technical solution that is devised meets all business needs without negatively impacting other parts of the solution
- Assess the business impact that certain technical choices have
- Monitor implementations to make sure that they meet the business goals while being user-friendly
- Escalate issues appropriately to ensure timely resolution
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, software engineering, computer science, Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Proven work experience gathering and documenting requirements and translating functional requirements to technical solutions
- Knowledge of accounting and accounts payable processes and software solutions preferred
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, processes, and tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills and problem-solving ability
- Outstanding communication and relationship-building skills at all organizational levels
- Ability to liaise between technical and non-technical persons
- Exceptional leadership and organizational skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
This is a remote position
- Project management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Finance / Accounting: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote